Sunday 12 June 2016

sunday photography at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru

keeping in line with doing a creative thing every sunday, i finally took a more concrete step towards my another love, photography! armed with my Nikon Coolpix L120 (yes, i wanted to start small) i set out for Cubbon Park early today morning. amidst a game of hide and seek by clouds and the sun, it was the perfect weather for a place like Cubbon Park.

before i begin, a slight warning especially for mosquito magnets like me, please cloth yourself well and apply a generous amount of mosquito repellent as the place is swarming with them. that said, it is still a beautiful place to go to on a lazy sunday and just observe each and everything. 




  i started off from the gate, facing the Central State Library and walked down the bamboo lined pathway. it almost seemed like walking in a jungle; a bit scary, a bit adventurous...
...but fun. so here go some of my amateur shots taken at various points of my walk. there is nothing in particular that i had in mind while taking these pictures. just wanted to enjoy the place and get to know my camera well too. 










my favorite shot!

my favorite shot!





tanu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express your thoughts!